Peugeot 306 GTi Rallye

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Sweet. I wonder if this is the one that lived in Bangor for many years. It was a red standard T reg from memory. It was always clean and well cared for, and well driven too when I saw it about.
Previous owner was a 50year old lady in Conwy wales lol unless it was Bangor in wales then it's only came here within the last year

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
Cool, it will handle and drive better than lots of apparently superior modern cars, dont know too much about the 306, I was alwas into the smaller peugeots but, make sure you change the timing belt sooner rather than later.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Cool, it will handle and drive better than lots of apparently superior modern cars, dont know too much about the 306, I was alwas into the smaller peugeots but, make sure you change the timing belt sooner rather than later.
Yeah I think they need done every 30k max.. this was done around 8k ago. I'm going to do it over the winter next year along with a few other bits just for peace of mind. Like myself I have a few 205 gtis just wanted something a little different

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Quick slap of the sponge and the cherry pink really comes to life :cool:

IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG

RevT

RMS Regular
Looks well Deery, was going to buy a ticket for it when Garry won it but didn't bother. I've only ever driven a GTi6 but they are decent craic, surprise some people which is the best bit.

You could probably start breaking Peugeots shortly the way you're going! :p

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34

They manage to break themselves well enough without any outside assistance :p

Looks to be a good one, have a soft spot for 306 Rallyes, just one car I've never got round to getting for one reason and another! Health to drive

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Looks well Deery, was going to buy a ticket for it when Garry won it but didn't bother. I've only ever driven a GTi6 but they are decent craic, surprise some people which is the best bit.

lol I bought a ticket myself and didn't win so had to fork out a few more notes but sure you win some you lose some! I know I've one to finish stripping before taking it to the crusher and I'm buying no more after that lol 3x 205s and a 306 rallye is adequate for any man

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
They manage to break themselves well enough without any outside assistance :p

Looks to be a good one, have a soft spot for 306 Rallyes, just one car I've never got round to getting for one reason and another! Health to drive

Haha funny they always seem to repair themselves aswell!

It's no show winner. But it's decent and straight. Paintwork can be sorted but the history is excellent right through its life.

RevT

RMS Regular
lol I bought a ticket myself and didn't win so had to fork out a few more notes but sure you win some you lose some! I know I've one to finish stripping before taking it to the crusher and I'm buying no more after that lol 3x 205s and a 306 rallye is adequate for any man

I'd say that's plenty alright. I need to sell a few now shortly if I want to start on a house but I'll see how things go. Eamon still have JET? Haven't seen it about since he got it tidied up again.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
I'd say that's plenty alright. I need to sell a few now shortly if I want to start on a house but I'll see how things go. Eamon still have JET? Haven't seen it about since he got it tidied up again.
Still there laying way a cover on it gathering interest lol

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
My old Blaze Yellow GTI6, came from Lisburn direction, previous owner was a florist if my memory serves me right.

Absolutely loved that car, took the cat off it, sounded great!

View attachment 134108
View attachment 134109

Was on the 306 Facebook page and one the exact same was just posted for sale. 40k miles 3500£

Would be a good buy for its stone mint looking. I might invest in a gti6 over the next year if I have any spare coin.

That colour is really nice to, should have held on to it, hindsight is a while thing... wish I had of kept some of my motors looking back

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Was on the 306 Facebook page and one the exact same was just posted for sale. 40k miles 3500£

Would be a good buy for its stone mint looking. I might invest in a gti6 over the next year if I have any spare coin.

That colour is really nice to, should have held on to it, hindsight is a while thing... wish I had of kept some of my motors looking back

I have sold so many cars over the years that I wish I had kept, but sadly funds always dictate that I need to sell what I have to buy something else.

Had to sell the 306 as I had just graduated from uni and started by first job way back in 2001 and I needed a more sensible car for all the miles I was doing. Ended up buying a Mk3 GTI Golf instead!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.