PMG Autocare Charity Coffee Morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Decent turn out and some lovely motors! It was bitter cold but all for a good cause (y)

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Good turnout surely and plenty of nice machinery about. Met a few more members, nice to put a face to the username. Hope you raised plenty of money.

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
It was a fantastic day and a fantastic turn out. @big_pete and I really want to thank everyone who donated and offered prizes for the raffle.

Thanks to the guys and girls who gave up time to help sell tickets and brought buns.

Here is a list of the RMS winners

Mini weekend - @ruairi83
GTechniq from PMG - @Lyons
Teeth Whitening - @gav525
Coffee Machine and Coffee - @Mel
Anachem wash mitt set - @ChrisL
Soap hamper - @SPIKE_

So far we have lifted £1k and frost bite.

Thanks again folks.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Did not know there was a Ferrari lurking at the back inside!

You should have asked the wee man.

Ps I had to drive back as I forgot his pram!

IMG_0416.JPG

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
The Team at PMG really have to give special thanks to not only all our sponsors but also to @jonny_w

He really put the work in and got everything together for it, something that's nearly impossible for us with our work schedule.

Thanks to everyone that attended. It was a great days Craic and there was some beautiful cars on display

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
It was a fantastic day and a fantastic turn out. @big_pete and I really want to thank everyone who donated and offered prizes for the raffle.

Thanks to the guys and girls who gave up time to help sell tickets and brought buns.

Here is a list of the RMS winners

Mini weekend - @ruairi83
GTechniq from PMG - @Lyons
Teeth Whitening - @gav525
Coffee Machine and Coffee - @Mel
Anachem wash mitt set - @ChrisL
Soap hamper - @SPIKE_

So far we have lifted £1k and frost bite.

Thanks again folks.

I usually never win anything ... thanks @Big Pimp !!

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Time conspired against me today so never managed to get over, gutted. Judging by the number of cars there I'd have had to park at Asda! Great turn out for great causes (y)

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Who was in the twin cam?
I think you owe me half of your prize after finding your raffle tickets :p

Ohh did I win something? Lol Was a great day out, plenty of awesome cars and good people! Always nice to meet new people too! Big thanks to Jonny and Pete, hope lots of cash was raised for a great cause!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.