PMG Autocare Charity Coffee Morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
A couple of photos from today! Then about 70 on the website!

All photos available on my website - PMG Cars and Coffee 2016

DSC_1372.jpg
DSC_1400.jpg
DSC_1401.jpg
DSC_1404.jpg
DSC_1408.jpg
DSC_1414.jpg
DSC_1439.jpg
DSC_1415.jpg
DSC_1441.jpg
DSC_1443.jpg

All photos available on my website - PMG Cars and Coffee 2016

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
IMG_4728.JPG
Have to say this car is a beast and a massive thanks to Ronnie for giving it to me to take this morning. Not to many people will hand the keys over to something like this.

It is draws a lot of attention.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Ohh did I win something? Lol Was a great day out, plenty of awesome cars and good people! Always nice to meet new people too! Big thanks to Jonny and Pete, hope lots of cash was raised for a great cause!

I heard a Chris mentioned but no one went up I could be mistaken tho

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
View attachment 129256 Have to say this car is a beast and a massive thanks to Ronnie for giving it to me to take this morning. Not to many people will hand the keys over to something like this.

It is draws a lot of attention.
I didn't realise you were in that when I was chatting to you ! Had I known Ronnie would have been getting a FaceTime call with us having fun lol :p

Only stopped in a little while as I was local and it's for a great cause, well done everyone involved and I hope a decent amount was raised.

Great to see some of you but I missed quite a few as well sadly but everyone was totally engaged in conversations all over the shop !

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
I didn't realise you were in that when I was chatting to you ! Had I known Ronnie would have been getting a FaceTime call with us having fun lol :p !

I would say it would be a lot of fun and you could certainly throw it about. I drove it up and down the road like a baby lol it sounds like a fighter jet when you start it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I just want to say thanks to @jonny_w & @big_pete for organising a fantastic day.

It was my first ever cars and coffee meet but it definitely won't be my last. It was so relaxed, friendly and laid back. A great environment to meet great like minded people where there was a lot of craic, friendly chat and banter.

It was great seeing old faces as well as new faces too. Apologies to anyone who I didn't get chatting to properly but as @chris_b said above, we were all so engaged in conversations and I kept flitting between people! It just goes to show what a diverse but great bunch we genuinely are on here!

Thank you again to everyone who bought from me, thanks to those who bought tickets and won prizes from me and thanks to everyone who helped donate to two fantastic causes.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Today's Cars and Coffee charity event held at PMG Autocare raised over £1,000 for the Northern Ireland Kidney Patients Association and Cancer Research UK.  

Organised by RMS Member Jonny W, in conjunction with PMG, there was a superb turnout today of members and friends bringing along a variety of cars on a cold but bright autumn morning. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
@Ben 6 I think you were in the queue for coffee in front of me, but before I had confirmed it and decided to speak you had gone off for water.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Got there a bit late late unfortunately, thought with being a Sunday it would be slow to start but it seemed the opposite going by the photos. Good to get chatting to a few people though and put a few names to faces. Well done Pete and Jonny for organising the day for a good cause.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Was good to meet a few new faces from regular rms members @Lyons and @saxo_man (y) thank you for making yourselves known, I am horrendous at that.

P.s thank you to anyone who took a photo of the car. Beats my photography skills ten fold.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Thanks for organising this @jonny_w and @big_pete. It was great to get down and have a nosey. I went home afterwards and started looking at Jags and S4 V6 Ts in the classifieds. Cheers for the pic of my motor @warren :grinning:

I'm not too gutted that I didn't win anything. Just glad the money raised is going to worthy causes.

Also thanks to whoever made those coated marshmallows. I had to stop myself going back for seconds!

56oval

RMS Regular
@Cooper we need some sort of name badges or something at these bloody meets ! every single one people come away from only realising they simply walked straight past those they would otherwise say hello too !

I said pretty much the same, i only spoke to a handful of people.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thanks for organising this @jonny_w and @big_pete. It was great to get down and have a nosey. I went home afterwards and started looking at Jags and S4 V6 Ts in the classifieds. Cheers for the pic of my motor @warren :grinning:

I'm not too gutted that I didn't win anything. Just glad the money raised is going to worthy causes.

Also thanks to whoever made those coated marshmallows. I had to stop myself going back for seconds!

Your S3 is a real credit to you.
Glad we left at the same time .. it looks great on the road !

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Was good to meet a few new faces from regular rms members @Lyons and @saxo_man (y) thank you for making yourselves known, I am horrendous at that.

P.s thank you to anyone who took a photo of the car. Beats my photography skills ten fold.

Did you leave along with a RS6 by an chance?

It was a good a turn out but it was also bloody freezing.. I agree name tags would be handy as i only really spoke to you @56oval

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
@Ben 6 I think you were in the queue for coffee in front of me, but before I had confirmed it and decided to speak you had gone off for water.

Yeah that was me, shouldn't have been so shy and said. Will know for again (y)

Did you leave along with a RS6 by an chance?

It was a good a turn out but it was also bloody freezing.. I agree name tags would be handy as i only really spoke to you @56oval

Was leaving just as you arrived, the road presence of the Tiguan is incredible, such a good looking car (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.