Porsche & Ferrari Crash Japan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Oh my word, fully wasnt expecting that outcome when the Ferrari collides!!!

Cant believe he can move after it.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
wowww that is madness!!! they just leave him lying on ground rolling about, wouldnt been happy myself

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
The Ferrari driver died from his injuries in that accident iirc. Notice how quick the emergency services came to his aid with fire extinguishers and the like^o)
Tasteless, tasteless video like so much of the other crap on the net. People seem to take alot of enjoyment watching others' misfortune

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
metro1800 said:
The Ferrari driver died from his injuries in that accident iirc. Notice how quick the emergency services came to his aid with fire extinguishers and the like^o)
Tasteless, tasteless video like so much of the other crap on the net. People seem to take alot of enjoyment watching others' misfortune

I'm the first one to agree about tasteless videos, but the was definately no fatality as a result of this accident. I remember it being big news at the time (late 90's). The driver of the Ferrari ending up sueing the track and promotors of the event because there was no proper safety crew in attendance. He won nearly a million dollars and unsurpriseingly ended up with some pretty severe burns :worried:.

what gets me most about that video is the total panic and lack of coherant action by everyone. He was just dragged out and left on the tarmac.... shocking stuff.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
RComms said:
I'm the first one to agree about tasteless videos, but the was definately no fatality as a result of this accident. I remember it being big news at the time (late 90's). The driver of the Ferrari ending up sueing the track and promotors of the event because there was no proper safety crew in attendance. He won nearly a million dollars and unsurpriseingly ended up with some pretty severe burns :worried:.

what gets me most about that video is the total panic and lack of coherant action by everyone. He was just dragged out and left on the tarmac.... shocking stuff.

Your absolutely right, no-one died and there was a huge outcry about the state of the safety crew. I thought this was put up on here ages ago?

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
jesus thats econd one is shocking. I seen the first one a hundred times now but jesus, the crew just left him lying there, still smoking!

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Unreal. I take its the start of the race? If so I think the quetion of why the race was started in weather like that with such a big grid!

The yellow flag the marshall was waving, dont think any of the drivers could have seen it up above the track.

The second vid ur man just takes the drivers neck brace off without checkin for injuries etc., and then buggers off letting the driver fall and bang his head on the ground! Complete maddness!:confounded:

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
they left him in there
thery where on the porsche quicker

thats bad and when they di get him out they just left him

shocking crash!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.