Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
since there is a lovely new section for the bikers.. what have you got :laughing:
heres my 2 lovelys.. (not the bmw lol)
hornet2.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0209.jpg
.. need a btr pic of the blade lol

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
First bike - '07 Hornet 600

Great first bike. Very easy to handle and decent power. Set of straight renthal bars & Gp can and it was sorted

Sideexhaust2.jpg

SideExhaust-1.jpg

Current bike - K8 GSXR 600

Totally different to the hornet. Handles like it's on rails and a bit more grunt. It's got a full Akrapovic system...so far!

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I really wish sometimes I would have completed my test! I'd have my lisence 3 years now :worried:

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
A wee vid to show you boys how real men start their bikes :p It hadn't been started in over a week so the 2 minutes of kicking and sweating and swearing beforehand were edited out lol. Half stripped at the moment for a thorough clean.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
i would post up some of my vids.... i mean videos i have found that look like a bike i may have hmmm lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
chrisQ That AR50 looks some craic lol! Wheels are near same size as the machine! :p Does it actually get used?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.