Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
they used to be called the plastic maggot when they came out but after the cam chain woes of the time got sorted they ran forever.. HTR sir nice looking example

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW R1200RS
This is my BMW F800ST.

WP_20150614_06_17_19_Pro.jpg

Dave..

RMS Regular
So after not having any bikes for 30 years I now have 2, the 500 and I have just agreed to buy a 600 Yamaha to keep it company. :scream:
Still on the hunt for another cx500 but a rough one.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Took a mad notion to sell the 750 GSXR, which sold in 24 hours...! Went looking for a track bike and ended up coming home with this instead.....

image.jpeg

On paper it has less power than the repsol blade, but it feels like it has more. Mad hure of the thing.

image.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
On my page, but a mates bike. It's a little cracker!!

Saw that as well and wondered if it was you from the surname!

Beautiful bike, I was doing the sums in my head and was going to stick the ninja up for sale when I got back and come and get it! But then remembered I've only been out on the ninja 4 times since I got it lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.