Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Thought id share a picture of the other half, 2006 Fireblade with a mighty 1000miles on the clockView attachment 120457 View attachment 120458

Oh my :heart:, I'm going to make me my goal to get the licence and a bike sorted next year.

My dad had a few blades and I think it was think particular model and colour scheme he put some gold oz wheels on.

Might sound a tad brash but they were beautiful on it.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Out for a blast with the mate last night. Trying to sell mine at the minute as seen something else I want, but if it doesn't sell I'll not be sad!

image.jpeg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Oh my :heart:, I'm going to make me my goal to get the licence and a bike sorted next year.

My dad had a few blades and I think it was think particular model and colour scheme he put some gold oz wheels on.

Might sound a tad brash but they were beautiful on it.

Sounds nice, do you have any pictures of it. I painted these last month and was so tempted to change to a bronze or gold but lapped out at the last moment.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Sounds nice, do you have any pictures of it. I painted these last month and was so tempted to change to a bronze or gold but lapped out at the last moment.

I don't actually, although I must ask him has he any of all his old bikes.

No you made the right colour choice on those, these were a multi spoke type racing wheel which helped pull of the colour.

Last edited:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Nothing cheap in quality aftermarket bike parts. I've a fair few top end bits lying in the garage I need to start shipping on. Looking at buying a new bike next year.

iainbig

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
My first bigger bike after passing my test.
1995 suzuki gsxf. 600 2tone seat model

Attachments

• 20160726_193440.jpg
    20160726_193440.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 80

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Always wanted an anniversary K5 so had to buy it when it popped up in McCallens for sale.

Love it so far, it's a lot easier to ride than the Ninja I find, probably due to the extra torque, and has a more comfortable seat and a little bit more room which is nice.

Now I need to find an original 1985 gsxr750 in the same colours!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

J55NI

RMS Regular
Always wanted an anniversary K5 so had to buy it when it popped up in McCallens for sale.

Love it so far, it's a lot easier to ride than the Ninja I find, probably due to the extra torque, and has a more comfortable seat and a little bit more room which is nice.

Now I need to find an original 1985 gsxr750 in the same colours!

View attachment 122404

Looks great Gav , Was nice to meet you the other day , Hope you dad enjoyed the Zx as well :grinning:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks great Gav , Was nice to meet you the other day , Hope you dad enjoyed the Zx as well :grinning:

Cheers mate, likewise! Yeah he definitely enjoyed himself, and he loved the coast road also. My mum is now raging with me as he's flat out looking at bikes online, I've a feeling one will be arriving home any day soon :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.