Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
pm sent everyone. read and reply thanks

genman

G
Fuel wise I assume Portavogie is still the closest during the day with Kircubbin being the pre day fill up.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
ay terry we can fuel up on the way down in kircubbin and get some munchies for the day.. i need LOTS of munchies to be able to last all day lol

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
Yeah, I use Portavogie for a half time top up, it's only 5 minutes down the road.

genman

G
ay terry we can fuel up on the way down in kircubbin and get some munchies for the day.. i need LOTS of munchies to be able to last all day lol
Oh goodie....backpack time...love munchies...predicted weather hints at a sweltering day...happy days.
Are bike cameras permitted and if so is there a power point available to recharge etc

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Oh goodie....backpack time...love munchies...predicted weather hints at a sweltering day...happy days.
Are bike cameras permitted and if so is there a power point available to recharge etc

yes and yes for cameras lol

genman

G
Or my engines overheating so I had to back off to let it cool.
I don't need an excuse anyway...I'm just slow...I'm hoping I don't need to use the bike as an excuse since its way more capable than I am.
I'm a perfect candidate for all the gear and no idea....but it's just for fun anyway.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
is right terry. its a chance to ride round and not have to worry about blue lights behind us then talk a load of aul bull to each other. looking forward to it. i should have the bull talking well covered lol..
you still on for fort william roundabout?

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Just a reminder guys if you haven't received and replied to my pm you will not be allowed on track tomorrow

genman

G
I hear the newbies follow the Fabiostar. .. I'm happy to do that...just don't lead us astray...pretty good odds I get lapped by someone.

genman

G
what a day.....good weather ( heads burnt off me ), clean track and to my knowledge everyone in one piece...shame a few bikes had issues but better it happens on track than the roads.
Definitely do this sort of session again....still some life in my back tyre yet and I surprised myself towards the end with what for me felt like a consistent pace...albeit thanks to the Ducati 900 ( i think ) rider showing me some smoother lines.
great to see everyone.
Now i'm going to have a laugh at my videos

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
What a cracking day that was:grinning: big huge thankyou to Murf and his dad for putting the effort in to run it.. best days craic iv had with my clothes on.

cheers lads(y)(y)

PS. that yoke of yours Terry gets, best sound of the day.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.