Queen's Formula Racing - Track testing and updates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Hi everyone. I'm taking charge of PR for the Queens Formula Student team this year, and have made a little video of some clips from the wettest track test day ever on Tuesday past. Several new drivers got their first experience of the car in very challenging conditions, and plenty of craic was had!

Big thanks to Nutts Corner Circuit for their hospitality, couldn't have asked for more, except sunshine! I'm still to receive the on board footage from another camera with more laps on it, including my own at the very end of the day when the track was at its wettest, spin central!

Feel free to like our page for updates and more as we progress towards our FS2017 entry, exciting stuff to come - Queen's Formula Racing

Last edited:

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Great to see - having been involved in this for my time at QUB!

Make sure you and the team read our report (2013 group report), a lot of it wasn't used in the design of that car and the lessons we learned were ignored which contributed towards it failing at the competition.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.