'R' Plates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graphic_chick

Drives
pug 206 LX
ok so you pass your test are your on 'r''s for a year does this apply:

a: If you dont have a car for the first year hence your not driving , so if you buy a car the next year your of 'r's even tho you havnt been driving for a year?

or

b: the first year that you've been driving and had a car full stop?

Had this debate the other day never came to an answer...

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
your restricted for a year, regardless if u have been driving or not. so a. is correct

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
A.. as they say, its from the date you pass, that you must display R-plates for a year... i asked that on Thursday when i was doing my test

Graphic_chick

OP
Graphic_chick
Drives
pug 206 LX
Thats what i thought but it makes no sense, if your not driving for the first year..... oh yeh congrats on the test by btw :party:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
ta.. emptied th tank twice already ffs :confounded: lol

heading down to carrickmacross tonight, but not before i go check out Dundalk.. was talk of a cruise or something there :laughing:

JonM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
:eek:

RMS Regular and you've been here 2/3 months. Think you need to get out more slow_assed_clio

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
woww this is wear i was havin this convo yesterday. didnt quite know the answer my self but did actually thought it was A

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
yea its def 'a' even tho thats prob not the way it should bee but sure not to worry was long time ago when i was on them lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Voyager said:
:eek:

RMS Regular and you've been here 2/3 months. Think you need to get out more slow_assed_clio

wont be home too often now that i have my licence, and the motors insured Voyager... :laughing:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
cheers steeler, and thats a good point..

what we gona win Graphic_chick? lol

Graphic_chick

OP
Graphic_chick
Drives
pug 206 LX
donkey_sitting_dunce_hat_lg_wm.gif

dont push it :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.