Rallycross In Ni??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Aye you're probably talking 5-6k to cover you for year 1, and providing you haven't lost the will to live/job/wife year 2 should be a lot less. Or i could take that 5-6k and trade my old car in and end up with an E39 M5 instead of a racing fiesta! :grinning:

Id choose the Fiesta all day long, you wont regret it, but the hunger to be at the front of the grid will start to eat you up and you'll be stealing your kids dinner money lol

gwmckay

RMS Member
OP
gwmckay
Drives
330d MSport
Id choose the Fiesta all day long, you wont regret it, but the hunger to be at the front of the grid will start to eat you up and you'll be stealing your kids dinner money lol

Yeah that's my fear!! :grinning:

KalamityKate

RMS Member
Drives
Clio GT
Hi. My dad used to do a lot of rallycross at Kirkistown and Nutts Corner back in the day and talks about the good old days all the time. Does anyone know of any DVDs/Old videos (other than the odd you tube clip) about that I could get for him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Hi. My dad used to do a lot of rallycross at Kirkistown and Nutts Corner back in the day and talks about the good old days all the time. Does anyone know of any DVDs/Old videos (other than the odd you tube clip) about that I could get for him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What era and In what cars/ classes?

KevM

RMS Regular
Funny this thread should be revived...

An entry level Rallycross series is starting at Bishopscourt over the next month or so, looks great craic!!

Rooneyrocket

RMS Regular
Drives
CRV
Yes its on Facebook. Ni rallycross revival.

I'm hoping to get down to it for the track sessions. See how it goes.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Looking forward to this Rallycross Revival on Sunday at Bishopscourt. Any car you want as the first 2 meeting are experimental. All you need in a fixed back seat, harness, helmet & fire extinguisher. Cheap motorsport! Managed to pick up a Fiesta Zetec in Poleglass this morning for £120.

Reactions: BLS
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.