Red desiel check.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
There is a red diesel check on the ards to bangor carriage way so just watch all you naughty owners of dirty dervs. Got asked if my starlet was a diesel. Wot is that all about

kamili

Drives
Mazda Mx5
therock said:
Had the MR2 pulled in this morning, near laughed in the fellows face

fer f sake!!!

Could they not be given a list of cars that are deffo NOT diesels??!!! :party:

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
i got dipped on the way to Coleraine just outside Ballymoney last week, but they asked if I was driving a Diesel.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
The asked me for my license too, that was fun trying to explain taht they still had it and were putting on my speeding conviction. I would be tempted to say that it was diesel bet you they would have tried to dip it because they dont like my car

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
therock said:

got stopped one day for not wearing a seatbelt.. the guys face was a picture when he noticed the 4 point harnesses... hehe

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
kamili said:
fer f sake!!!

Could they not be given a list of cars that are deffo NOT diesels??!!! :party:

A list....do they not have ears ?

I guess based on this info, if they stop you, just say its a petrol and they will let you go lol.

Perhaps more petrol owners should just say they dont know, and let the thieving scum dip them

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
CarbonKa said:
got stopped one day for not wearing a seatbelt.. the guys face was a picture when he noticed the 4 point harnesses... hehe

remeber that night at the drag racing in the ind estste in craigavoin the law was baffled at seat belts until we pointed the harnes, "ok so you's are more than safe with them, have a safe journey lads" LOL he was a sound chap !

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
they cant be too careful. just so many of them big diesel mr2s about. they'll be taxis next. : p

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
therock said:

think i seen you going past the shoping center at about 8.30 someware near that time. well i think it was you :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.