RED EVO 9 MR-FQ360 HKS EDITION

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Yeah hopefully he is on his way with one! Yeah ive got an s7 edge and the camera on it was superb untill i smashed the focusing lense hence why the pics are not exactly crisp at times haha

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
20161225_201909.jpg

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Few little mods today. Changed the mitsubishi emblem to red and put an mr badge on the grill. Its the little changes that make the difference

catchagrip

RMS Regular
Drives
various
You always know what an EVO is really like when you see pictures of underneath it, let's see some pictures of the underside.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
You always know what an EVO is really like when you see pictures of underneath it, let's see some pictures of the underside.
agreed with the above comment, odd line of posting fella ??? Perhaps better off saying nothing if you have nothing good to say about what is clearly an absolutely stunning EVO

catchagrip

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Believe it or not I'm a very interesting guy, so they say anyway. In fairness I wasn't mocking your number plate, that name on the number plate wrong spelling thing just really doesn't work for me but each to there own on that one.
On a more serious note I have seen a lot of Evo's over the years and quite a few of them look good upstairs but when you go down stairs so to speak it's a very different story.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Ok looks like we may have got off on the wrong foot. Agreed on the point of some evos being good on top and bad underneath. The way youre questioning came across felt intrusive. I will grab some pics of her downstairs when im next through

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
lovely example, better than money in the bank too, the prices of these are only going one way and that's up!

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Yeah true. I bought my first evo 9 hks 3 years ago and paid £17,400 for it, only had 35k on the clock. I sold it to a car collector down in london. I should have kept it but had personal stuff going on so sold it for 18k for a quick sale. Its got to be worth best part of 25k now. I never buy them as an investment thinking oh it will be worth 40k in ten years but i also know it will always hold its value and will never be worthless. I buy purely because i love the look of the evo 9 and the fact that its a limited edition being the hks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.