Ride 2 (video game)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
You serious? Mint!

Sheer coincidence, but I finally got the PS2 game TT: Real Road Racing to work on my computer last night and knocked in a couple of laps on the NW200 & UGP circuits.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Brilliant can't wait for this, ride was good apart from the loading times. Hopefully they sort that issue

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
looks great think i played the first one of these was difficult but rewarding when you got the hang of it basiclly gran turismo only bikes

Cess

RMS Staff
The NW200 course looks a bit of a let down, graphically. Dundrod looks miles better. Great to have both in the game.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I see a lot of bikers losing their sh!t over the courses like the NW missing vital parts of the course

Looks good all the same

Cess

RMS Staff
The chicanes on the coast road don't appear to be there which is odd. But yet they have replicated the Topaz signage on the garage. Hopefully a bit of tweaking yet, before release.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Comes out tomorrow can't wait, watched a few reviews and looks great, at least loading times are improved massively.

genman

G
I must be the wrong generation but I'd rather put the money into the fuel tank....even if the weather's sh1t

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.