RMS Cars and Coffee, Moes Antrim 18th

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Ok.

I've had a bad day

1. Met office, they're liars. My wee mx5 was more like a small speedboat..

2. We arrived early ish..... Not a soul there. Assumed we messed up.... Went to Tim Hortons to look after the belly.

3. Eventually saw a group of cars.... At that stage, didn't recognise any of them.... Parked .. walked over to Moes... Walked back.... And assumed we were in the wrong place and left.

4. The biggest bird s@@t ever known to man landed on the car on the way home. Like a final piece of brown icing on my cake.

5. Need to chat to Chris from Ballinatagart so dropped him a WhatsApp. Oh FFS....... You are joking me .....

1000005969.jpg

Today, is one of those days I should have stayed in bed.

Apologies for my short stay and apparent antisocial visit. See you all next time.... Probably.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Choice of fathers day and a dump of rain worked against what is a great venue, great to get a chat with some RMSers as usual though.

Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
I thought nobody is going to arrive when l got there at 9:50 🤣 Was absolutely pissing down! About 20 cars eventually turned up, which is ok in my book considering sketchy weather and father's day. Collected nearly £120 for Action Mental Health, thank you for your donations everyone! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 🤜🏻🤛🏻

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
It was pissing when I arrived at 10am, so went to Moe’s for an unexpected and uncalled-for fry.

Intermittent fast broke 3 hours earlier than planned 😂

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
It was pissing when I arrived at 10am, so went to Moe’s for an unexpected and uncalled-for fry.

Intermittent fast broke 3 hours earlier than planned 😂

i did the same i thought it was a wash out to be honest but i put some names to faces in the end it was worth it imo

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I thought nobody is going to arrive when l got there at 9:50 🤣 Was absolutely pissing down! About 20 cars eventually turned up, which is ok in my book considering sketchy weather and father's day. Collected nearly £120 for Action Mental Health, thank you for your donations everyone! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 🤜🏻🤛🏻

Fair play for the effort you put in 👏

Just unfortunate with Father's Day and the weather.

I'll definitely get to one in the future!