RMS Motoring Cars of 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this -Pick your five favourite cars of the year, they said. It will be easy, they said. Just pick the ones that were most memorable, they said. Sounds simple, it’s not! I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on all sorts of exceptional cars this year. Some were incredibly fast, some were very entertaining and some I liked just because they were effortless to live with. So here it is, my six cars of the year, as reviewed during 2016. Because five wasn’t enough. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Another two that impressed greatly that are worth a mention that will be on the site soon enough.

Subaru Outback when off-road, the terrain this thing can cope with was nothing short of surprising.

Fiat 124 Spider, so so close to being crazy amounts of fun, needs more power and an lsd though.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.