RMS Summer BBQ - Afterthoughts & Pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Jim i found the perfect apron for you next time, which takes 2 main elements about you....

real_men_dont_need_instructions_apron-p154606014828882970en8i1_400.jpg

:p

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
has anyone a picture of the white mazda 5 from the BBQ ??
if so would you mind emailing the picture to put up on mrec-ni,
ta

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Who's was that? No-one on here then? Was a nice looking wee motor :grinning: Just needed lowered more :p

Were you there lol?! :confounded:

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
owner is mark, on mrec-ni

yes i was there :p how many people do you see at events walking around with a Rotor on their t-shirt :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
TBH i was only half awake and didnt notice any t-shirts of the sort lol :oops:

All i remember from the crowd who hung round the gazebo bit was a tall dude with long hair lol.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Ahhhhhh lol. Ah well, least i know who it is next time if i get time to talk instead of pie'ing my face :p

Oh and the geese/ducks/swans quack thank you to all for the bread, final got rid of it all last night after 3 nights! :p Thought i was gonna get pecked to death on Tues night, i was surrounded by about 20 geese, probably more ducks and same again in pigeons! I was like the bird man of Victoria Park. It was a scary moment, thought a couple of geese were gonna have a chipolata roll at one point :scream::sob:

Gemma

RMS Regular
aaaaa im ripping i missed this!! didnt hear it was on till a day before i was going on hols! looked like a good days craic from the pics (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
So whens the next one again? Especially when you're invigorated by weather like today :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.