Roll cage fabricator wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ozzy1

RMS Regular
OP
ozzy1
Drives
mercedes
1992 corolla gti rear cage or possibly full going in front of the dashboard.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Give Wishart Motorsport Fabrication in BallyRonan a shout.

ozzy1

RMS Regular
OP
ozzy1
Drives
mercedes
Thanks il I'll look them up here and try to find their number. Thanks again.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Stephen Wishart - 07711 884675

He is a busy man.

ozzy1

RMS Regular
OP
ozzy1
Drives
mercedes
LOL talking from experience their lol. Thanks il appreciate it bud.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Struggling your end? Mine is moving on now which I'm happy to see!

Brutal, I appreciate it takes time to do things and I am told that they've a good bit done but every time I've tried to arrange to see it I keep getting fobbed off, starting to really piss me off now.

Reactions: IL

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Stephen Wishart is definitely the man, although not sure he'll be taking on too much work for the immediate future.

Angle grinder 1...

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Stephen Wishart is definitely the man, although not sure he'll be taking on too much work for the immediate future.

Angle grinder 1...

His pinkys are almost back to full movement now!!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
His pinkys are almost back to full movement now!!

He was down with us yesterday, it looked pretty nasty !

And just goes to show it only takes a split second. He still has no strength in the forearm or hand etc though, so will be some time before he's doing much

And yes Ozzy, I am.

Reactions: IL

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Got one but want bigger pipes for the turbo conversion.

Dont think he normally does manifolds, and probably the last thing you'd want for a turbo conversion is bigger pipes unless your making absolutely insane power.

ozzy1

RMS Regular
OP
ozzy1
Drives
mercedes
Building a 4age turbo, mate has too at 300bhp, he got his made from a contact in south Africa that drags a 4age with 500bhp but running methanol. My pipes look like they are restricting me a little. That's why am looking for bigger.
Me and the mate's use to speak to ya year's ago. You had the Ford you took to 10 of the best. Flump, foxy, macka. Lol

ozzy1

RMS Regular
OP
ozzy1
Drives
mercedes
Dont think he normally does manifolds, and probably the last thing you'd want for a turbo conversion is bigger pipes unless your making absolutely insane power.
Building a 4age turbo, mate has too at 300bhp, he got his made from a contact in south Africa that drags a 4age with 500bhp but running methanol. My pipes look like they are restricting me a little. That's why am looking for bigger.<br />Me and the mate's use to speak to ya year's ago. You had the Ford you took to 10 of the best. Flump, foxy, macka. Lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.