Rupes nano polisher kits on special offer @ procar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
1st december and i have a special offer here at procar! As the rupes nano polishers seam to be very popular i have 3 of each kit here on a special price! So if your looking 1 grab it quickly as there will a price increase come jan 2017!
Here goes first come first served!
Rupes nano short neck our rrp is £479 offer price £400.
Rupes nano long neck our price £499 offer price £429.

As i stated i have 3 of each kit here at these prices.
Procar carryduff tel 02890 817187
nanoshort.jpg
nanolong.jpg

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
what you see in the bag mate, machine,2x batteries, 1 charger, 1 mains adaptor, pads polishes, cloths, denibbing pads lots more.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Can I genuinely ask what makes these systems so good??

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
these wee polishers are good for getting in to places that the likes of a 3"pad cant get it or the larger machine, and with being battery or electric its very handy to lift,the idea of these is for doing the edges of bumpers,splitters,tops of bumpers,mirror caps,round badges, a lot of ppl are using these for doing interior trim pieces aswell. wheels spokes etc and recently I have had a few ppl who detail bikes etc are using them aswell.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
I can offer another 2 of each kit at the above special price if anyone looking one give me a shout as these aren't sitting long.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.