Sale on ALL Liquid Wrap Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Balls. Popped up knowing you did this and paid full whack for aluminium silver colour. Was there a code word I should have used? Lol.

Sorry mate, only been running this offer for RMS'ers by arranging to come and see me and I haven't been in since Thursday!

Next time you're in need of anything I will sort you out with some extra discount to make up for it.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
@Woodcutter

I would like to order 3 clearcoat posted. Do you take PayPal?

Is the clearcoat a good job? I'm looking to add a bit more protection to new paintwork on my bike.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
@Woodcutter

I would like to order 3 clearcoat posted. Do you take PayPal?

Is the clearcoat a good job? I'm looking to add a bit more protection to new paintwork on my bike.

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, I haven't been in the shop for a few days. I'll drop you a PM with PayPal details etc. :grinning:

I think 3 cans to do wheels, so aluminium?

Does the top coat help gloss it?

Thanx @Woodcutter

Top coat is matte, so it doesn't leave a gloss finish if that's what you're after. We have plenty of aluminium aerosols left though if that's what you're after. Drop me a PM if you want any. :grinning:

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Cool, yeah I'll take 3 of the aluminum please. Did I hear correctly there is somewhere in Ballymena I can pick up from?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Cool, yeah I'll take 3 of the aluminum please. Did I hear correctly there is somewhere in Ballymena I can pick up from?

I can either courier them to you for delivery on Thursday, or I could get them left off to you in Ballymena?

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I got to visit a school in Ballymena for work so that's probably easiest. But was gonna do that tomorrow, sod it, ballymoney is only a little jaunt further up the road. I'll collect from the shop just :grinning: just to be annoying sorry, but I'm torn between the gunmetal an aluminum, just thinking if the aluminum is Matt, it's going to maybe look tacky, do you have gunmetal x 3 cans?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I got to visit a school in Ballymena for work so that's probably easiest. But was gonna do that tomorrow, sod it, ballymoney is only a little jaunt further up the road. I'll collect from the shop just :grinning: just to be annoying sorry, but I'm torn between the gunmetal an aluminum, just thinking if the aluminum is Matt, it's going to maybe look tacky, do you have gunmetal x 3 cans?

No worries mate, I'll have to check stock tomorrow but I'm sure we should still have 3 x gunmetal left. I'll let you know in the morning :grinning:

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Hi @Woodcutter, is the gunmetal in stock ok? I'm in ballymoney but had to stop at a garage, flipping passenger side front caliper decided to stick and bind the brake on coming up frosses road, so they are having to fit a new caliper ffs.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Hi @Woodcutter, is the gunmetal in stock ok? I'm in ballymoney but had to stop at a garage, flipping passenger side front caliper decided to stick and bind the brake on coming up frosses road, so they are having to fit a new caliper ffs.

Yes mate, we have 4 cans of gunmetal left :grinning:

Sorry to hear of your car woes! :sob:

johnm

RMS Regular
Friend of mine recovers shoes in all sorted of stuff and the gear she is using at the minute is rubbish.
Was thinking of this possibly.... but dont know if it would suit.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Could i get matt black can amd a gloss can delivered please?? PM me for pay details

No black aerosols left I'm afraid, and we don't do the glossifier.

Going to look at a new range of Frost Liquid Wrap next month, ill post details in due course. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.