Sealey 2002lehv low entry bright green jack.

Ge0rge

Banned
Not bad for £230 all in, 3 ton jack with 2 axle stands, creeper and free breaker bar and a low level jack oh and also few spares for my welder......

20161209_151047.jpg

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
Whats the quality off these like? Last sealey I got wasn't the best. Or any other jacks in stock you recommend, that are light weight etc?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Mine has been going strong for 6 odd months now and has been 100% so far. Used fairly often too

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Whats the quality off these like? Last sealey I got wasn't the best. Or any other jacks in stock you recommend, that are light weight etc?

These ones are twin piston. Work well, we've had zero issues.

n3il

RMS Regular
Drives
CRXvtec/vtis
I'll be in later to grab one,

Didn't realise you closed early on a sat, was stuck so I had to buy a different one :worried:

Last edited:

Ge0rge

Banned
I have that red one, but would love a low entry one. Can I ask why you bought the red one too?! Would the low entry one not do everything you need?
I love tools would be the short answer but wanted something that would lift the X5 too without any issues at the time wasn't sure if the 2 tonne low entry would be enough or if it would lift high enough so was an excuse to buy both lol its still in the box in my hall I've been using the 3 tonne one for everything

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Think ill call up this weekend and lift one too - can't see anything better for the money

AndyG

RMS Regular
3 left in stock, all in orange. Last blue sold to I think @AndyG 's father who collected earlier.

Yea mate that was him, handy enough for me as he's only down the road and il forget to bring money when I get it off him :cool: