Seat Leon Radio Code Needed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

barachello

RMS Regular
Drives
CX5 & A3 8P
Recently bought a mk1 Leon, and the stock radio(Aura) didnt come with the code.

Fitted an aftermarket one, but reception is iffy.

To save me buying a booster I thought it would be worth seeing if anyone could help me out with the code

S/N SEZ2Z6A1225074
VSSZZZ1MZ2R020768

Thanks in advance

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Needed a code for my ibiza and went down to sere seat and they took the car in there and then and all sorted free of charge

cousinbillybob

Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and have a similar problem with the radio. I've just bought a 52 plate Seat Leon Cupra R that the previous keeper put in a Kenwood stereo and left the stock SEAT radio in the boot. Unfortunately, they somehow managed to lose the code for the SEAT radio. I've just been to the local SEAT dealership in St Albans, and they want £25 for the 4 digit code...! When I picked myself up off of the floor, I left...!!! Can anyone help with a 4 digit code for me...??? Thanks in advance.

cousinbillybob

Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
Dear All,

Please pass this on to anyone who has problems with the SEAT radio code. In the front of the radio booklet just above where the radio card should be are a couple of paragraphs stating that if you lose the code, go to your local SEAT dealer and they will sort it free of charge. I emailed SEAT UK and queried why they are trying to charge people for something which should be free, and they have replied that I should take my car to the dealer and they will sort it FREE OF CHARGE...!!!

Leon

I've just rang five Seat dealers and every one of them want payment for it, ranging from 25 to 45 quid.
They say they have to connect it to a machine, hence the charge.

cousinbillybob

Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
Thanks for the reply. I had a look elsewhere online and someone said to check in the front of the radio manual where the radio card should be. It states there that if you lose the code, take it to SEAT and they'll do it for free. I had a look in my manual, and sure enough it says that SEAT should do it for free. I emailed SEAT to complain and told them, and their response was take it to the dealer who will do it free of charge...!!!! I haven't had a chance to book it in yet, but will pop in today hopefully.

Trevor1

Drives
Seat leon
New to this site,recently bought a seat Leon from auction.unfortunately,power was disconnected.how cud I acquire radio code?
SEZ1Z2E4499302

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.