Slow driver causes accident

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
hope the bus didnt have a full load on it :worried:

the stupid coont that caused it, still drove on:mad:

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375529614689548442&q=car+crash"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375529614689548442&q=car+crash[/ame]

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
looks like that guy is making a run for it, good to see the cops acting quick there....

big cyril

RMS Regular
Bet that is a cause of accidents on the A1 and other dual carriageways in the province.
In fact , I'd be surprised if that sort of thing doesn't cause more accidents than speeding.

stuarty500

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CI
I cant stand drivers who pull out in front of you and dont know to put the boot down! I wouldent pull out in front of a car esp. not a bus or truck if i had to make them slow down!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yeah, i was coming down the Glenshane Pass one afternon and a chap pulled out right in front of me from the left. I was straight on the hard shoulder...dont know how i didnt lose it.

big cyril

RMS Regular
saxo_man said:
Those types of drivers make me very very angry

ADAM

Yup , and speed traps (our main form of road traffic law enforcement) doesen't do a damn thing to diminish the menace , yet they probably cause many more accidents than cars going too fast.

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Lyons said:
Yeah, i was coming down the Glenshane Pass one afternon and a chap pulled out right in front of me from the left. I was straight on the hard shoulder...dont know how i didnt lose it.

seen that happen there before!!!

some bloke in a navy blue mazda jeep!!:mad:

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
actually quite shocked that the fooker didnt stop!!! i mean looking in your rear view mirror and seeing a bus on its side half of which has now become part of the building it hit, and just driving on!!! :eek:

Crimson Viper

Drives
Integra Type R D
my god i'm shocked the driver never a thing of what was happening behind him.
The mirriors in the car aint there to look at yourself but to look at the god damn road.
hate people who cant use their god damn mirrors.

excursion

Drives
MR2 Rocket
the worst in the world is when a driver pulls into the fast lane when theres no-one in the slow lane. whats that all about!!

big cyril

RMS Regular
excursion said:
the worst in the world is when a driver pulls into the fast lane when theres no-one in the slow lane. whats that all about!!

There are only two possibilities for what it is about -

(1) To block your progress
(2) Sheer incompetence but more likely to be (1)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.