SOLD 2005 ZX6R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Probably not a great time to put a bike up for sale, but I've took mad notion to clear the garage out so ill stick it up here for a week to see if there is any interest.

Bike is an 05 ZX6R 636 under seat exhaust model.
MOT until April 2017
Only 13700 miles
Micron exhaust
Dunlop Sportmaxx tyres with loads of life
Genuine Kwak seat hump
Braided front brake lines
Large front wavy discs with 08 spec front caliper - unreal brakes
- 2 rear + 1 renthal sprockets
Front smoked indicators

Overall its a really sharp great handling bike in good all round condition, fairings & paint all look to be original as are the nuts and bolts.

Bike is currently under a cover in the garage plugged into a battery optimiser, can be viewed just outside Portadown. (Excuse the iPhone pics)

Would need £3150 ovno

Any interest PM or call me on 07884433765

ZX6R1.jpg

ZX6R2.jpeg

ZX6R3.jpeg

ZX6R4.jpeg

ZX6R5.jpeg

ZXR66.jpeg

Rear indicators now smoked

View attachment 179688

Last edited:

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
I'm buying an apartment to let out at the minute, but once I get that sorted this is exactly what I'll be looking for. Just can't quite stretch to it at the minute.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
I'm buying an apartment to let out at the minute, but once I get that sorted this is exactly what I'll be looking for. Just can't quite stretch to it at the minute.

If you’re interested drop me a PM. Had it on gumtree there for 2 days but took it down again, haven’t got the patience for the nonsense texts

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
DO you take payments Barry? Will you swap if for my remote control boat?

I've a really valuable old Guinness sign here, straight from Dublin. Worth twice what you're asking for the bike but I'll swap with you because you seem like a nice guy!!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
DO you take payments Barry? Will you swap if for my remote control boat?

I've a really valuable old Guinness sign here, straight from Dublin. Worth twice what you're asking for the bike but I'll swap with you because you seem like a nice guy!!

That’s a really kind offer @Dusty, and as tempting as that Guinness sign is... I think I’ll pass for now lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
I would love this but I don' have the cash free for another 3 weeks. Don' bury it too deep, just incase.lol

LOL. The cruel thing is that I am on crutches for the next 2/3 weeks too so am at the peril of those helping me with the move.... Bike is well protected where it is though...

If you want to view it and its of interest, leave me a deposit I will hold it for you.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Could do. I'm supposed to be heading to moto merchants on saturday with a friend and portadown would be on the way for us. We could maybe call in then if it suits. Pm me your number and I'll maybe be in touch towards the end of the week

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
170 mph for 3 grand, I need the bike test done!

Lovely bike these, remember my dad putting his round kirkiston quicker than 10Rs and blades.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
170 mph for 3 grand, I need the bike test done!

Lovely bike these, remember my dad putting his round kirkiston quicker than 10Rs and blades.

Great all rounder, especially with the uprated sprockets & brakes, brilliant handling thing too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.