**SPECIAL OFFER** PH NETURAL SNOW FOAM

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I have a large quanity of ph netural snow foam due in at the end of the week, i can supply in 1ltr, 5 ltr or even 25ltr if wanted,

dilute 100-1 ph netural

1 ltr bottled £4.95
5 ltr bottled £14.95
25 ltr bottled £49.95

can also supply just the foam if you want to use your own bottles.

Foam lance also available and in stock if needed rrp £44.95 there will be a small dicount on the lances if bought with the 5ltr and 25ltr drums.

Available from friday all being well.

Procar carryduff tel 02890 817187

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Hmmmm ... Ill get a 25ltr off you Davey when I get back from holiday.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi mate got a nilfisk pressure washer sorted, looking some snow foam.

Are you still doing any offers on this?

Thanks

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
I will do something for you. I am just waiting on adaptors and lances to arrive in on Tuesday!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks mate ordered the washer there now, says it has a bottle with it for foaming and industrial applications lol

So I'll know when I get it whether it's the job or not, will be over some morning this week.

Will be getting some polishing pads etc whilst I'm there

Dave

PJS

RMS Regular
The free foamer with the machine isn't worth lifting out of the box.
Unfortunately, if you want to play, you've got to pay......as the phrase goes.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
The free foamer with the machine isn't worth lifting out of the box.
Unfortunately, if you want to play, you've got to pay......as the phrase goes.

Happy to pay for the right gear, will bring the foamed with me to show davy and we will go from there

PJS

RMS Regular
ae235

Could be dilution or whatever product's in the container, which is only 500mls compared to 1L on a heavy duty lance, but not the best demonstration.
It's not adjustable, so there may be a fair bit of trial and error until you hit the right amount of foam and water to put in it, whereas the HD lances allow you to adjust the mix so you could just use neat solution and have it backed way off to get the correct thickness deposited on the car.

Michael_McL

RMS Regular
Anyways that's my Nilfisk washer with the foam lance and cherry foam from Davy, works a treat compared to the Nilfisk foamer.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Anyways that's my Nilfisk washer with the foam lance and cherry foam from Davy, works a treat compared to the Nilfisk foamer.

Perfect.... Exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks mate looks like it works well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.