Speed camera van

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WEST_BMW_M3

RMS Member
Drives
BMW M3
Hi everyone,I can understand if this subject has been covered but need to clarify.Was driving up the upper newtownards road in Dundonald and I seen the speed camera van.I was sitting behind someone and next minute seen a big gap in front of me.There was cars beside me.But I was doing 40ish I know it's a 40 road.
I was driving a loan car to make matters worse.Any ideas to find out I was scooped or not?
Thanks

WEST_BMW_M3

RMS Member
OP
W
Drives
BMW M3
Wait.

40ish in a 40 should be grand, as long as it wasn't 49ish.
Ok thanks,I'm very certain it was below that.i freaked and braked.I remember the guy in front just dissapeared flying up that road.couldnt c the van till I was close with all the traffic.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Sit tight for the next two weeks, iirc they have two weeks to provide you (or at least the registered keeper) with notice of intent to prosecute.

WEST_BMW_M3

RMS Member
OP
W
Drives
BMW M3
Sit tight for the next two weeks, iirc they have two weeks to provide you (or at least the registered keeper) with notice of intent to prosecute.
Thanks was thinking that like.really nervous.cause my 4 years would b up in march since I last got caught speeding.

WEST_BMW_M3

RMS Member
OP
W
Drives
BMW M3
Ah yes, 'tis.

I wouldn't worry. You need to be doing at least 46 for it to ping you and most cars read over
Thanks when I was returning the car I was looking and I remember the needle between 40-50 and I hit the brakes lol.panicked

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.