Starter Pack

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Yep, I was actually using more than I would ever need, but it was wee stus so I didnt care. :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Yep, I was actually using more than I would ever need, but it was wee stus so I didnt care. :grinning:

LOL!!! good man, personally I would feel a bit bad for doing that, but share and share alike ;)

I got the Cartec PH neutral shampoo from Davey a week or so back - it's great stuff and highly concentrated, better value for money than the likes of Megs NXT (y)

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Its ok, i'll be back over at his gaff to wash the car at some stage and i'll leave with my wheels gleaming :p

honda.head

Drives
toyota supra non
is not too late to teach an old monkey new tricks? just pay someone every six months, get the other half or the polish to clean it weekly (y)

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
is not too late to teach an old monkey new tricks? just pay someone every six months, get the other half or the polish to clean it weekly (y)

fail-owned-funny-pictures-hand-car-.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.