Still water spots after DI Vessel

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I take it this is is baked in water spots? Tried a bit of tar remover and it took some off but the rest won't shift. Any of the products above shift it?

It does need a good polish mind, the only thing I have close in my arsenal is Auto Finesse Tripple as I haven't polished a car in years, just use sealants and Hybrid, so will need to buy something. I've been tempted to go back to a polish and wax recently and thinking of trying Bilt Hamber Cleanser Polish and Double Speed Wax, would the Cleanser Polish lift it?

PXL_20230424_172215253.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Just to round this initial question off

I started using the DI to not only rinse but fill wash and rinse buckets and also tried to be more efficient with my wash process in terms of dwelling time of pre washes etc.

Since starting this last summer I’ve zero issues with remaining water spots and honestly couldn’t go back to towel drying a car lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Same here, use filtered water as much as possible if it is a warm day. On a cooler day/away from the sun it is usually enough to just stick the filter on for the final rinse.

If there are any spots that don't shift using a detailer (Hybrid) or a glass cleaner then they are most likely not water spots. Probably etchings like Pete suggested. I've had that with spots left by screenwash for example. Never mind the usual culprits, like bird poo, covers, etc. Especially on a black car, absolutely anything is visible from miles away 😅 🙈