** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Please use this thread to list details of any stolen cars or parts which you would like RMS members to keep an eye out for. Please list as many details as you can - make, model, reg, date of theft, area stolen from, etc.

Any PSNI members having trouble tracing the owners of recovered items may also find this a useful resource for matching up recovered cars/items with descriptions of those stolen.

This is NOT a discussion thread so please ONLY list stolen item details - anything else will be deleted.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I'll kick it off -

Black EG Civic Stolen from Boucher Road, evening 12th Feb 2008
Reg: WIB 5444

8303092a2662086905b608355732l.jpg

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Grey Nissan Skyline stolen from Comber, 30th Jan 2008 at 1am
Reg: L801 WOW

attachment.php

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
2005 VW Passat TDI Estate (Silver) stolen from outside Jamison's Ford Dealership in Carryduff at around 1pm. It is the Highline model, Leather trim, etc.
Reg: LJZ 5581

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
attempted theft of glanza, rathcoole estate, 17th feb' .... only got to the end of the driveway when the immobiliser kicked in.

went quite for a while, but still about.

PhilG

RMS Regular
Red Corsa stole 5mins ago from Stranmillis.

The woman just after textin me to say she just watched 2 belfast louts steal the car, they even stopped to wave at her as she was on the phone to the cops. Broad daylight too!!!

Red Corsa
TCZ 6249

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Just got a call to say we were broken into last night, they think it was the gypsies, they stole a Kawasaki KLF 250 farm quad and sprayer, Rover lawn mower, strimmers, flymos, leave blowers and other light grass machinery.

Stolen from the derry area but could have gone anywhere!!! :tantrum:

Could anyone who sees any of the above type of equipment being sold or handled give me a pm.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
This is a message from the owner:

We need your help urgently to through the airwaves to try to trace our rally car.

It is an EVO 5 White with red and Kellys rallysport over it.

Reg S754UNE
Stolen from Kircubbin Co Down in the early hours of this morning

If anyone has any information could they contact Newtownards police or Stephen kelly on 07734872805

Much appreciate your help with this, we dont have much to rally on and this being stolen means the end of our rallying - its as simple as that... I am sure you will help

Thanks

Ann Taggart & Stephen Kelly

New%20Year%20Stages%202007%20-%209th%20overall%20Stephen%20Kelly.JPG

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Evo 9 Stolen From Mcnulty Motors Sat Night / Sun Morn Transporter And Spares Also Stolen Car Is White And Green Anyone With Any Info Please Contact Enda On 028 8774 7645

Circuit08Day2_198.jpg

Circuit08Day2_589.jpg

TOTS08_1067.jpg

Verto

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4
stolen1.jpg

stolen2.jpg

stolen3.jpg Corsa VXR, Arden Blue, 18" wheels, Brand new, REG - TEZ 4900, Stolen from Glengormley, approx 1am 16/06/08 Please find my baby

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Posted by NiGolf

Just received a call from a customer to say that at 3.30am this morning his new 911 2s and his 330bhp subaru were stolen from the house in Newtownards

The subaru is silver sti version 7 and was tuned and maintained by ECC and has ECC on the fog light pods were it would say sti. Ill get a pic up asap

here is the porsche - very different as it has different wheels on it then the norm...
200620082001Medium-1.jpg

Both headed up craiganlet direction...

Any info would be greatful

blacklightningcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Got a txt from a friend this morming seems a blue mg zr has gone missing reg is olz9163

I'll post more details when I find them out

stevyg

RMS Regular
Very good mate of mine had an Evo IV stolen last night from hillsbrough around 5.45pm. They couldn't get his gates open so they stole the keys to one of the diggers and crashed it through the gate, managed to get the big steering wheel lock off and away with the car.

Any info greatly appreciated 07779221829.

Reg TEZ 8045
Mileage 136,000km's

DSCF7249_thumb.jpg

DSCF7253_thumb.jpg

DSCF7274_thumb.jpg

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
wee mate rang me yesterday afternoon, woke up on sunday morn to go to work and found his car was gone.... car was a dolphin grey 325i sport on alpinas, reg is F665 UPU.. car had very recently been restored and had alot of work done to it prior to it going on the road again with alot of money spent so seems a bit strange for it to just happen to go so soon after being finished and not before hand.. any info however small very appriciated!! car was stolen from around the tandragee area!!

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
If anyone is offered a Red Leon Cupra with 16000 miles on it, Vredestein front tyres and Pirelli PZero rear tyres, don't buy it. It's just been nicked from my house in Belfast.
quoted from seatcupra.net, thats all the info i have at the moment. its a mk2 leon.

spartikus

RMS Regular
Drives
mg zt-t 190+
hi all,
rote my dads rover 416 estate was brokin into 29/09/2008 the wee tramps stole the jvc head unit a set of taylor made golf clubs and the cars cigartte lighter head unit not to fussed about but the clubs cost over 7 ton any info would be most welcome
thanks

spartikus

RMS Regular
Drives
mg zt-t 190+
ok the clubs are taylor made r7's
they are in a black and gold callaway trolly bag2008 model
clubs
t.m r7 super quad driver 10.5 degree
t.m r7 3 and 5 fair way woods
t.m graphite irons 3-pw
t.m rescue club 19 degree
titleist scotty camron select putter(these are custom made for each person)
in total these cost £920
please if your offered them get in touch
spartikus@live.co.uk
these where stolen out of my dads car in the bottom car park in bangor in broad day light along with his head unit and the fag lighter

CherryBomb

RMS Member
Drives
Mini Cooper
Last night around 9pm my brothers Corsa was broken into outside our house. His dvd player was stolen, it was a strange make, 'Technique'. They also didnt manage to get the earth wire out with it so im guessing it may be sold without, or they could buy a new one (or steal it).

If anyone hears of one being sold can you please let me or Strandtown Police Station know. I know its probably a long shot but I just feel so bad for the wee fella! The 'burgular' was seen and a detailed description has been given to the police. There was also a memory card in the player which would be personalised to my brothers music tastes, its a lot of hardcore dance etc..

This just shows the importance of removing the face of cd/dvd players!

Thanks,
Cherry.

2.3t

RMS Regular
Drives
20vturbo
1995 civic eg4 lsi stolen between 11pm-6am 22nd october reg n317lhs pass any info on to me or tennents street police station thanks..

nova-kyd

RMS Member
Drives
bluenova
on thursday morning my nova was stole from the holylands area belfast, later found burnt out in the west of the city, could have cried, now looking cheap runabout, any HELP greatly appreciated

G412ETH

RMS Regular
Drives
dc2
bmw m3 stolen last night east belfast any one seen this car contact me by pm please
SS100056.jpg

SS100058.jpg

therock

RMS Regular
CTR stolen last night from Malone area I believe

BEZ something. Wasnt caught last night. Unlike the Mitsu GTO and Leon FR. Good work PSNI (y)

gsialan

RMS Regular
stolen ford fiesta1.4 zetec

brother`s wife got her 2004 fiesta stolen last night ,(finaghy area) they broke into the house while they where in bed and stole the keys , prob thinking they where my brothers keys to his st3 focus made of in the fiesta , kids schoolbag was found on the creightons road in west belfast . so its a red fiesta 1.4 zetec 2003/4 reg LKZ . keep alook out