** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Wouldn't of thought it'd taken a hour to shift that. A set of decent quality go jacks and you can move any car quickly enough. I have a set for moving 4wd stuff round workshops as they're a pig to push. It was obviously done by someone that knew what they were doing. Such a shame and I'm sure your friend is well cross about it!

View attachment 131221

I doubt they had the best of gear, also all 4 wheels locked, get up a 4" kerb. Pivoted round and dragged about then down another 4" kerb etc. Maybe not a hour but not a handy task anyway, in dark, while trying to be half quiet. At a guess the car alarm never went off either, mustn't have the hottest of sensors.

But still completely baffled why they done the above when it could have been dragged out into the road just as if being driven away.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Mate had his van stolen near Belfast Castle last night. Most likely all his plumbing gear in it.
IMG_1480765574810.jpg

MartinMcK

RMS Regular
Drives
nova 1.2 merit
IMG_1022.PNG

Just getting recovered in divis seen it on Facebook! Apparently it was stolen by keys

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
If anything it's one thing I don't worry about now, having no toy. Between the ones nicking them and the other ones vandalising them like the yellow evo in members cars. Could ya be arsed... this country sucks. 3 examples above in 3 days. One mans tool to commute to work, one mans actual tools he needs to work and one mans likely toy that he's worked hard for

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
aye lads car was taken with keys, from that pic hopefully that means no damage is done to her but he hasnt been able to see the car or get to it yet :worried: boils my blood these we ****ers are allowed to walk the streets

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
aye lads car was taken with keys, from that pic hopefully that means no damage is done to her but he hasnt been able to see the car or get to it yet :worried: boils my blood these we ****ers are allowed to walk the streets

He get hit with the recovery fee? I thought that was just marvellous, just what I needed a few days after Christmas a lot of years ago was recovery fee of near 200 quid, I would love to see the size of the brown envelope the chap gets that decides which recovery firm the police have to use. Imagine it's that big it comes on the recovery truck too

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Yet in other cases people don't seem to mind, and this is enthusiasts or so called I'm talking about.

Selling a shell with no chassis numbers left on it, oh right and why did ya need chassis numbers to put on something else ? Suppose they musta just fell off your other car and got lost, happens me all the time too...

IMG_4103.PNG

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Don't know if this can be posted here but
Anyone who can help in the recovery of it there is a £5000 reward !!

Info in the pictures

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.JPG

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Ronnie Brownes C63 AMG was stole this evening please keep and eye out for it, some unique modifications on this car
REG: RIB101
Any info or sightings please phone the Police/PSNI asap

16195398_10202509997468152_3753919926445199108_n.jpg

Just seen it all over Facebook there. Unbelievable :eek: It's not like it's a subtle sounding car either!

Hopefully someone somewhere sees it as it's pretty distinctive!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Hateful. That'll be 100% down south or in a container by now. Stole with keys?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Anyone around south Armagh especially please keep an eye out for this (generalisation I know but thats were stuff like this ends up)

Chris0

RMS Regular
7 cars stolen from a trader in Ballymena

MD automotive? Can't remember the name

Edit:
Screenshot_20170128-105509.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wes