Strimmer and multi tool and blower promo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys doing a fantastic mid season promo on our 3 most popular garden tools.

Mitox 26cc straight shaft strimmer. Proper steel drive shaft, comes with string head and brush cutter blade.

£109 all in.

Absolutely untouchable in NI or online for a machine of this quality.

Mitox 26 cc multi tool. Strimmer. Brush cutter. Hedge trimmer. Chain saw.

£189 all in.

Cobra 26 cc blow vac. Good powerful blower that comes with full vac kit.

£115 all in.

These prices are strictly rms only and preferably pm me before you come so I can let the sales guys know. Free delivery if your not local.

Some in stock but container arriving tomorrow hopefully.

2nw02dt.jpg

30tm2qx.jpg

24etmjq.jpg

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Think I might be going for the 4 in 1 shebang. Looks cracking value. Will pm next week and be in last week of June - think you've done enough running down to Bangor on my behalf!
Must avoid chainsaw too...

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Think I might be going for the 4 in 1 shebang. Looks cracking value. Will pm next week and be in last week of June - think you've done enough running down to Bangor on my behalf!
Must avoid chainsaw too...

Just give me a shout anytime I'd be down that way regularly!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I bought the £189 kit last week and deliver was extremely prompt and hassle free.

When it dries up I'll post up some pics. I've opened the box and it looks very good. The saw even has an Oregon bar.

Last edited:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Is the multi tool offer still on? My hedge clippers are dung, I could do with a long reach attachment and I binned my strimmer! The multi tool seems to be the answer

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Is the multi tool offer still on? My hedge clippers are dung, I could do with a long reach attachment and I binned my strimmer! The multi tool seems to be the answer

Yes but very few left. Getting more but not till September. Have plenty of the delux kits but the basic one in the offer is down to less than 10.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning what is the deluxe kit and price?

Slightly stronger engine and gearbox, 3 year warranty instead of 1, 24" hedge trimmer with one handed adjustment over the standard 18", the chainsaw head can tilt rather than fixed and it comes with an extra 1 meter pole for those really tall jobs.

An extra £100 so £289 total.

Mitox 28MT Select 5in1 Petrol Multi-Tool

Reactions: CR

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
If you have one of the multi-tool kits there Simon, I'll run down for one before you close today.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I need to level off the right hand hedge and the bit at the shed and take the rear hedge up a bit and top it. My clippers are blunt and are a pain to use (electric flymo ones that need 3 separate buttons held in to operate them). I take it the basic multi tool will handle this no problem. What time are you open to Simon?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I need to level off the right hand hedge and the bit at the shed and take the rear hedge up a bit and top it. My clippers are blunt and are a pain to use (electric flymo ones that need 3 separate buttons held in to operate them). I take it the basic multi tool will handle this no problem. What time are you open to Simon?

View attachment 121773 View attachment 121772

Sorry saturday went nuts as usual. Yes it would handle that ok. We closed at 1pm today but we can do delivery to your work/house and also open late thursday.

@FM155 got one this morning so can maybe post his thoughts when he gets it going.

We're very low on the standard one, got 70 deluxe ones in on Friday so grand for them for a coupe of weeks.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Cheers @lightning got it put together but got stuck into some heavy duty weeding and bleaching on the paths behind the house so didn't get to fire it up yet.
Well impressed with the quality of it though and the extra extension will be great for trimming branches. The hedge trimmer is a good size and the reach will be ideal for the height of our hedges. If it's anywhere near as reliable as the Mitox petrol strimmer I have already, it'll be spot on! (y)

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Sorry saturday went nuts as usual. Yes it would handle that ok. We closed at 1pm today but we can do delivery to your work/house and also open late thursday.

@FM155 got one this morning so can maybe post his thoughts when he gets it going.

We're very low on the standard one, got 70 deluxe ones in on Friday so grand for them for a coupe of weeks.

No worries. I won't need a chainsaw attachment or a bush whacker so just a strimmer / hedge cutter combo. Screwfix have this which seems good value

Titan TTL488GDO 1.07hp 25cc Bent Shaft Petrol 2-in-1 Grass & Hedge Trimmer

Do you have something similar? I'll really only use the hedge clippers about 3 times a year.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
No worries. I won't need a chainsaw attachment or a bush whacker so just a strimmer / hedge cutter combo. Screwfix have this which seems good value

Titan TTL488GDO 1.07hp 25cc Bent Shaft Petrol 2-in-1 Grass & Hedge Trimmer

Do you have something similar? I'll really only use the hedge clippers about 3 times a year.

We don't, bent shaft strimmers are not great. They're driven by a cable rather than a shaft/gearbox. They're fine for light edging but that's literally it. A good proper straight shaft strimmer and brush cutter is £115, but doesn't come with a clipper.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
We don't, bent shaft strimmers are not great. They're driven by a cable rather than a shaft/gearbox. They're fine for light edging but that's literally it. A good proper straight shaft strimmer and brush cutter is £115, but doesn't come with a clipper.

Cheers Simon. I'll have a think over the weekend. Need to decide if spending an extra £90 is the way to go

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
@lightning am I right in thinking yous close at 5.30 and then later on a Thursday? I'd like the basic multi tool kit and I'm only out the road at Nutts corner so il try and get in before close

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning am I right in thinking yous close at 5.30 and then later on a Thursday? I'd like the basic multi tool kit and I'm only out the road at Nutts corner so il try and get in before close

Yes 5.30 and 8.30 on a Thursday (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.