Strimmer and multi tool and blower promo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Arriving late to the party as usual. I don't suspect there are any of these multi tools left?

Cheaper ones are all gone, I think there's another batch coming first week October. I still have the deluxe model but it's £100 more expensive.

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Cheers @lightning

Just wondering, would it be a good option for doing to likes of these hedges/bushes or would I be better getting something more specific?

IMG_20161029_180816870.jpg
IMG_20161029_180837152.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pictures

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Cheers @lightning

Just wondering, would it be a good option for doing to likes of these hedges/bushes or would I be better getting something more specific?

View attachment 129007 View attachment 129008

Sorry for the poor quality pictures

I bought the 4in1 setup a couple of months ago. Chainsaw attachment would prune the top pic ok, it would be too heavy for the hedge trimmer attachment. The bottom pic you need to plant a new hedge! (but if only flattening off then the hedge trimmer attachment would be ok).

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
I bought the 4in1 setup a couple of months ago. Chainsaw attachment would prune the top pic ok, it would be too heavy for the hedge trimmer attachment. The bottom pic you need to plant a new hedge! (but if only flattening off then the hedge trimmer attachment would be ok).

I know, it's been dead a few years but the top and the side that gets the sun (neighbours side) is green and growing. The privacy from it is great but my plan is to hack away at it, tree by tree and finally remove it. I've been cutting off the branches by hand (you'll see the bottom 3rd of the trees are gone) so looking something to make the job easier.

Mitox ones all back in stock.....
Is it still available at the originally quoted price? What time are you guys open to on Saturday? I'm heading to Lurgan so could call by.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I know, it's been dead a few years but the top and the side that gets the sun (neighbours side) is green and growing. The privacy from it is great but my plan is to hack away at it, tree by tree and finally remove it. I've been cutting off the branches by hand (you'll see the bottom 3rd of the trees are gone) so looking something to make the job easier.

Is it still available at the originally quoted price? What time are you guys open to on Saturday? I'm heading to Lurgan so could call by.

Open 9-1 tomorrow. Also have a cobra one at similar money so you can have a look at both.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Cheers for the reply. We'll probably not be passing til after 2pm but I'll make a point to call sometime soon.

I got mine delivered, wouldn't hesitate as it is definitely good value and a useful tool around a small/medium garden.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Yes, I'd have no hesitation in recommending these (or the one I got - was it the premium version @lightning ?) as it's been invaluable to me at home, and also visiting sites in the Lorry and being precious about not scraping it!

Andy55

RMS Regular
@lightning Are the models/prices from the first post still valid for the petrol strimmers?
Dads packed in at the weekend and he's on the lookout for a new one. Thanks

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
The multi tool setup is a great job, I got mine off these guys last year.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning Are the models/prices from the first post still valid for the petrol strimmers?
Dads packed in at the weekend and he's on the lookout for a new one. Thanks

Unfortunately most prices are up due to the currency shifts since last year. I do however have some old stock ones going cheap.....the old model 2800ux premium is massively slashed to £125 all in. It's no longer on the mitox site so I'll just link someone else......comes with a faded deluxe harness/brush cutter blade etc.

Strimmers & Brushcutters : Mitox 2800 UX Brushcutter

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Actually just got mine dug out yesterday to chop the hedges that i should have done months ago. The long reach on the hedgetrimmer is fantastic as is the adjustable angle head. Class piece of kit, highly recommended!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.