Sunday coast run

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
just a wee heads up folks. this sunday 17th theres a few of us heading a run up the coast. nothing to mad just blow the cobwebs away, its to be chilly but DRY(y) so anybody wana join us feel free.

meeting at fortfield garage carrick and leaving at 11.30am..

cheers

genman

G
might see you there and go part of the way ..i just have to be back to Belfast around 2pm and my bike head is still in winter mode so i'm just plain slow

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
might see you there and go part of the way ..i just have to be back to Belfast around 2pm and my bike head is still in winter mode so i'm just plain slow

happy days sure its the slow old boys so you will be in good company.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Depending how far up the coast yous are going the main rostrevor into Warrenpoint road is closed and you'll be diverted up dung covered b and c roads where you will be meeting irate car, van and truck drivers stuck on said roads.

Just a heads up!

genman

G
I hear the vipers are out tomorrow up the coast. ...that could put me off.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
I hear the vipers are out tomorrow up the coast. ...that could put me off.

ah i would say we will be away outa the road from the masses. if its handier for you we are picking a few up at 12 at the garage leaving larne on the start of the coast road.

genman

G
just read the Vipers FB page...their at 1pm...happy days...likely i'll catch them on the return trip i guess

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
No worries terry ,im sure there will be a brave crowd of them on the vipers run , bit packed for my liking atm.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.