Super cheap bike/scooter needed to keep no claims

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

thebigcheese

As description states. looking any sort of 2 wheeled bike/scooter that costs less than 300 that has a v5 that i can insure to keep my no claims ticking over. any ideas? anyone got a basket case that has a v5. bike dosnt need to be running or complete.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Might have the log book of my old Aprillia RS125 at the folks house. Will have a look when I'm round this evening. Bike ended up being broke after an accident, but it's still on the system and SORN'd.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Your no claims bonus should be valid for 3 years, you don't need to keep insurance running continually.
As along as you insure something before the 3 year period runs out so it doesn't expire.

But check with your insurance company for the details.

Cheers

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
You could get a worn out Chinese scooter but something with a bit of classic potential could also be a good investment at the same time.

thebigcheese

OP
T
Might have the log book of my old Aprillia RS125 at the folks house. Will have a look when I'm round this evening. Bike ended up being broke after an accident, but it's still on the system and SORN'd.
Yeh that would be good

genman

G
bound to be someone with a project bike in bits in the garage.

johnm

RMS Regular
bound to be someone with a project bike in bits in the garage.

I've a ninja in bits lol, although I dont think I bring myself to sell it, even though I will probably be selling it when its finished.

NotKG

Banned
yip, mine was 2, went back on the road and i went up 400 cc and 9 yrs newer and to fully comp , and no discount and it was £40 more.. just shop around.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.