Suzuki Swift Gti

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kenny-STI

i know its a long shot but a lad from works looking a swift gti for his first car hes been looking in England but wants one closer to home(y) cheers in advance

kenny

Ghost

RMS Regular
Have you ever asked him why? Suggest a 106 gti or something lol

Kenny-STI

OP
K
cos he cant get insured on anything else and he has his heart set on one. i even tried to lure him away and his dad has two. ive told him about getting parts etc it still hasnt put him off.

fluffybunny

RMS Member
Drives
sri corsa
a guy round the corner from me bought one there last year of an elderly lady which owned it from new only 32000 on it .theres now only 37000 on it an hes selling it totally standard dont now what hes looking for it thow i just heard tonight that its for sale .pm me your number .an i think its 92 and its white.thing is mint.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Have you ever asked him why? Suggest a 106 gti or something lol

They're cracking little cars, go very well for the size of engine and extremely reliable. My pop ran one as a Grp N rally car for many years and it never missed a beat

Gaz

Kenny-STI

OP
K
founda a few in england some need new arches etc, exactly the swift gti is what 800-850 kilo car and can be tuned to about 120-125bhp easyily enough.

call me on 07852339102

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.