Suzuki Swift Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mick_F

RMS Regular
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
Mentioned on here a few weeks ago I was looking for one of these, so here it is!!

Plans are to keep it for a few years, maybe a SS system before the summer. Other than that it will be remaining standard as it is just too good as it is.

Cheers folks!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Nice wee motor! Those things are very underestimated. All the best with her! (y)

Mick_F

RMS Regular
OP
Mick_F
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
Cheers lads, it is an absolute go kart, just doesn't let go of the road.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As @Boabybooster mentioned above, I had one for a wee while and loved it! Really well specced pocket rocket as standard an all! Nice in black, don't think I've seen one in that colour before, usually all the red colour or silver.

Health to drive (y)

Mick_F

RMS Regular
OP
Mick_F
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
Cheers lads, I was looking for a red one, but this came up in the right condition at the right time at the right price, chuffed to bits with it.

(y)

Mick_F

RMS Regular
OP
Mick_F
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
Very fun to drive, handles like an absolute go kart. 123 BHP as standard from the 1.6.

Mick_F

RMS Regular
OP
Mick_F
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
Seen the thread bumped and thought you had modded it, what's next mick?

Have a hefty commute to work these days so the Swift Mway MPG isn't cutting it, onto a 1.3 Yaris for a while!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Nice wee motor! Those things are very underestimated. All the best with her! (y)

I didn't realise I commented on this all those years ago. Mine is identical! I've had mine for about a year and a half and I love it. I wouldn't consider selling it unless I was buying something epic. They're a brilliant wee car, I dare say unless I trip over the keys to a GT86, I'll be keeping mine until it pops!

GLWTS! People need to realise how epic these wee motors are.

Mick_F

RMS Regular
OP
Mick_F
Drives
2008 Swift Sport
I didn't realise I commented on this all those years ago. Mine is identical! I've had mine for about a year and a half and I love it. I wouldn't consider selling it unless I was buying something epic. They're a brilliant wee car, I dare say unless I trip over the keys to a GT86, I'll be keeping mine until it pops!

GLWTS! People need to realise how epic these wee motors are.

They are cracking cars, genuinely gutted having to sell it - hence why I typed so much in the ad, to stall lol

I was thinking the same myself, GT86 or nothing haha

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
They are cracking cars, genuinely gutted having to sell it - hence why I typed so much in the ad, to stall lol

I was thinking the same myself, GT86 or nothing haha

Good taste in motors (y)

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Nice car! There's a fella who lives near me who has a blue one reg. no: S77*** which sounds really nice every time he drives by lol.

Health to drive!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.