Sv1000s K4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pitviper

RMS Member
Drives
GSX1400
I dont buy and sell for profit mate but i'm on bike no 17 in 11 years, in and around the 3 grand mark, so know my way around the used market! lol

There's always a bargain to be had if you can bite your lip for a month or two.

If you've had bikes before i'd defo be looking at in and around the 1000cc mark, as nice as 600cc can be, they can also get boring quite quickly imo. No substitute for cubes... especially on longer runs.

Big Fazer could be the answer for you?

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
I dont buy and sell for profit mate but i'm on bike no 17 in 11 years, in and around the 3 grand mark, so know my way around the used market! lol

There's always a bargain to be had if you can bite your lip for a month or two.

If you've had bikes before i'd defo be looking at in and around the 1000cc mark, as nice as 600cc can be, they can also get boring quite quickly imo. No substitute for cubes... especially on longer runs.

Big Fazer could be the answer for you?

I've got the cash ready to go, can wait as long as needed really as it's planned for next "season". Well, both weeks of it anyway!

I know what you mean about 600's but for all the riding I'll do it's plenty big enough. I've a soft sport for a middleweigh supersport but certainly wouldn't rule out something else. Again, I appreciate your help :grinning:

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
Apparently his mate who works as a mechanic for translink services the bike every spring.

Looks clean, not sure I could be arsed with 120 mile round trip in case it's dodgy.

Pitviper

RMS Member
Drives
GSX1400
Sure you be excited on the way out and riding your new bike home won't be a task either.

Get more pics of it, at least 10, all the places people dont usually photograph. Close ups of the rad/downpipes, rear shock, fork, calipers and all that.

You could be 80% sure of it from pics before you even leave the house.

Or wait for something closer ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.