Teaser - Andy Cooper's Drift S14a

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
We have completed new graphics on:
Before Shot>>
cooper3.jpg

after shots online soon!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Welcome to the site. Andrew at Blackwater above has transformed my car for the 2011 season and I can't wait to see the photos!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Is it going to be the JON44w14a this year, as opposed to the RMS14a for 2011? :p

Will be looking someone to do the new drift car in a couple of weeks. Where are you guys based? Ballygowan?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Looking forward to seeing this.. keen to see what you guys can do, i wouldnt mind a scheme done on my racing westfield...

Do you guys work is up on the computer 1st? if i sent you through some photos of the car could you do a few mock ups for me and few prices?

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Lookin forward to seeing the finished article (y) Never really warmed to the pink wheels, although it better still be a bright colour!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I spent all day friday and half of saturday aiding in the application and believe me, i feel the masses will love it ;) a decision to move away from the typical japanese style is a fresh change in my mind. Welcome along andrew also, about time mate.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
So we dont get to see the finished article until the 16th...?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
This will look great ... Car still looks mint in the top photo, did you have it resprayed? lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.