Teng roller cab and 1001 piece kit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys got a good stock of teng boxes in. Top and bottom £575 all in and can be split. (or £20 x 36)

3355ph5.jpg

Also they've offered us the 1001 mega kit with free postage at £2820 (or £99x36)

fdtuf7.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have the 1001 mega kit myself, thats well priced and it's a handy thing to have around!

@lightning is there a lifetime warranty on the teng stuff or am not thinking right? If so and I break something, do I send it back to them or can I exchange it with an agent like yourself?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Have the 1001 mega kit myself, thats well priced and it's a handy thing to have around!

@lightning is there a lifetime warranty on the teng stuff or am not thinking right? If so and I break something, do I send it back to them or can I exchange it with an agent like yourself?

We're fairly new to teng but It's most likely the supplying dealer will need to handle the warranty claim.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Very tempting...are all the drawers lined and ball bearing roller drawers ??? Is there a website that i can view all the tool cabinets you have in stock ?@lightning

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Need to check the lining but definitely all ball bearings. Our website was hacked last year and the new one tho live is still in the making and there is no boxes on it. Plenty of Sealey ones and plenty of the top and bottom of this teng deal too (y)

Very tempting...are all the drawers lined and ball bearing roller drawers ??? Is there a website that i can view all the tool cabinets you have in stock ?@lightning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.