Thanks - Tony

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Just sorted insurance for the motorhome with Tony & team....... top guys to deal with, straightforward and no nonsense.

after getting messed around all week with the crowd I've been using for 7 years, was a breath of fresh air with these guys :grinning:

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Thanks Mark,

Glad you like our straightforward approach and we could help.

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. Many thanks for your custom, it's gratefully appreciated (y)

Stuu

RMS Regular
I've also been in touch with Tony and the Greenlight team and they have been fantastic to say the least! Easily provided the cheapest quote for my W201 with all mods declared.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Thanks Stuu,

We don't mind modifications and cover them properly (like for like replacement of individually damaged/stolen modifications).

Most of our staff owning and running (or having owned and ran) modified vehicles helps with our understanding the impact of the respective modification and also the merit for carrying them out to the vehicle.

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. Thanks again for your custom!

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I can't say enough good things about green light after we had an issue and Tony really went out of his way to resolve it... which wasn't cheap.

Definitely a mark above the rest!

Last edited:

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Thanks Ace275,

We see arranging a policy as making a promise to our customer to deliver if and when they need us to.

Nice of you to comment, i'm glad I could help.

Kind regards

Tony

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.