The Bosses New Wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks clean ... Mudflaps off and lowered and thats a perfect ST right there (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
put me in the mood for one andrew lol ..tidy tidy car

John525

RMS Member
Drives
Honda civic 2.2
Not 100% were your from just prity sure I have see. This in Downpatrick befor of it was it was real tidy nice car buddy

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks great, very clean. My only suggestion would be to get the silver surrounds on rear and front bumper done in dark grey or black to match the wheels and graphics. And maybe the diffuser when you're at it :grinning:

e.g.

focus.jpg

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
I knew ud say that! Looks a bit like Davy Procars old one now sitting in Hursts. Check out the price when you drive past. They have it up for what I sold it at 4 years ago.....:eek:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I knew ud say that! Looks a bit like Davy Procars old one now sitting in Hursts. Check out the price when you drive past. They have it up for what I sold it at 4 years ago.....:eek:
It will be sitting for 4 years at that rate then lol

This one you found bwg is some motor. Yesterday was the first id seen it properly

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.