The Grand Tour Season 1 Ep 1: The Holy Trinity (now live on Amazon)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
upload_2016-11-17_23-50-2.png

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
The more I watch it, the more it's clear they have stuck fairly close to the old Top Gear format. Eboladrome isn't quite Dunsfold.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
I enjoyed that. The intro alone was better than anything in the last season of Top Gear. Definitely very in the mould of the Top Gear we know. Not sure how I felt about the tent bits but some enjoyable light hearted jokes at the expense of each other and the BBC!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: "Hello everyone, and welcome to the first ever Grand Tour."  The dulcet tones of Jeremy Clarkson as he introduced the first episode of hotly anticipated new Amazon Prime show, the Grand Tour.  If you haven't seen it, beware, this article contains spoilers!

The show opens cold, with a dejected looking Clarkson leaving a corporate building in the rain in England. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Truly wonderful!!

The opening sequence was fantastic from Clarkson leaving the BBC building on his own to the other two joining him in the US in the Mustangs..

Loving the way some bad words are slipping out from them, gives a more grown up feel to the show.

Literally couldn't fault it, was grinning from ear to ear from the first second to the last second (y)

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.