the nova

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
wingnut said:
Fair play for the time money and effort but seems a bit extortionate to spash out on a Nova. 5K could have made you a decent XE rocket.

but 5 k would only of got the engine sorted and tuned nicely, it would not of got me an absolutley mint nova shell/chassis or body!!!

icemanclio

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza
keep the mesh mate, have all u car owners forgotten pinky the nova, 2l 16v, beast, novas are a legend i would like an sr nova, theres a sweet sound from novas with janspeeds on them, good luck mate with that beast

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
icemanclio said:
keep the mesh mate, have all u car owners forgotten pinky the nova, 2l 16v, beast, novas are a legend i would like an sr nova, theres a sweet sound from novas with janspeeds on them, good luck mate with that beast

Yes i remember P1NKY, it was a mess, and the owner didnt have that REG, he just used it for show, he was fined a few times for using it. One of the most god awful nova's ever.

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
pinkyindex.jpg

+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(ewwwww

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Awwww hi thats class :grinning:lol joke!

Your nova looks well bibby!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Kingdom at their finest......the funny thing is that some people actually think that looks good HONESTLY!!! :party:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
That Pink Nova was a contraption. I actually went blind for 4 days after reading that article.

Did Kingdom Dev. later do the red CRX Del Sol turbo? It was actually quite nicely done, they obviously learnt something from the abuse they no doubt received over the Nova

Gaz

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
ok never mind p1nky#

ok need finances immediatly, and i honestly never thought i would ever say this
my nova is for sale, and so are all the parts i have for it
i am not breaking the shell, but everything else i will sell seperatly

pm me offers please

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
noooo way, u cant sell ur nova, if i had the money lik id be str8 in with an offer :worried: love nova's

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
sturgy said:
noooo way, u cant sell ur nova, if i had the money lik id be str8 in with an offer :worried: love nova's

it would surprise you what i will sell it for#

im selling everything individually
the shell comes complete, doors, bonnet boot wings front pannel, bodykit, and sprayed, also has hella led side repeaters, the dash is still inside it, has a toad alarm fitted
the only thing i need is the number plate when it is finished and has mot
speedlines seperate
suspension seperate
bottom arms
webbers in brand new condition
1.3 sr engine with work done by ernie burgoyne in england or scotland
many many spares
pm me offers on anything you think i might have that i have not listed as its a nova so i have the most of it!!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gaz said:
That Pink Nova was a contraption. I actually went blind for 4 days after reading that article.

dear me Gaz, a pink kitted nova?? whatever you're into i suppose, but theres nicer looking things online.... :p

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Huh? I think you have me confused young Lyons. I was expressing my distaste for the Pink Nova

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.