The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

56oval

RMS Regular
McLaren in Tesco's hard to snap whilst travelling down the escelator , it sounded awesome.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
The previous owner claimed a trolley bumped into it in a car park. I took the front bumper off as it wasn't lined up properly and have found £2'000 worth of damage to all the plastics, headlights, wheel arches and the front chassis bar. I have replaced most of that so far but little things keep appearing. Just need a new headlight, wheel arch guards and bumper skin from BMW now and its all 100% fixed and original, although those parts alone cost £2000 and up. The headlight on its own is a whopping £954 from BMW!
The other thing was that as soon as I started to drive it back from Manchester I got 1 mile down the road and the dashboard turned into a disco full of warning lights. (It was genuinely running fine when i test drove it!). AA towed it back to NI for me and Country Garage replaced the throttle actuators at £1500.
Next on the list after the accident damage will be a flywheel and clutch replacement at £1500, complete service at £900-ish and then full brake replacement at another £1200. I have built up quite an amicable relationship with Country Garage shall we say!

Moral of the story, high end cars ARE NOT CHEAP!

Whoever told you that your E60 M5 has increased in value by £4k in three months is off their rocker.

jc7891

RMS Regular
Has anyone spotted the orange Rs6 delivered by Audi Belfast this week? Seen it on Boucher yesterday it looks unreal

jc7891

RMS Regular
Yea I think it is his, saw it in the photos then saw it passing our showroom yesterday and it's looked so good!! Sounds amazing to

simy

RMS Regular
Not a supercar, but seen a new Mustang on the road today, very good looking in dark grey and sounds really good. Not as large as I expected, about M3 size..
3/5 Thumbs up.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I find most proper petrol heads with an impressive collection are dead on to chat to. I was chatting to Philip a week or 2 back, we chatted about the LAF aperta etc. He said call up when ever you are free and you can have a look at it and a few of the others.

If I'm not getting my wires crossed, I had the privilege of seeing Philips collection a couple of years ago and got lots of pics, just never put them up here out of respect. He was, as has been said, a complete gent who didn't mind some car geeks disturbing his evening.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Was out for a dander this morning and spotted a lovely blue R8 parked up at the Edgewater development off Strand Road. Lovely!

Mark's new RS6 is incredible, can't wait to get a look at that colour in the metal!

RevT

RMS Regular
I checked out the FB page also, it's a dream garage for the rest of us really.

What a collection!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Didn't know such a car existed.

Dealer seems a bit random. Not the best ad for a £1m car, then they have a Mk3 Golf Cabrio too!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
SL Prestige? That was my first thought too, but the grounds don't look just the same.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Is that not your guy outside Ballykelly, deals in all sorts of oddities.
Didn't know such a car existed.

Dealer seems a bit random. Not the best ad for a £1m car, then they have a Mk3 Golf Cabrio too!

O they exist alright..................Chris Harris fears one!..........................

I think its a company connected to SL prestige, that's up north somewhere isn't it?

Pants ad for such a mega car. Personally I would rather have an F12 before a La Ferrari, not that it will ever be a decision I would have to make!!! LOL I think they are a beautiful monster of a car.