The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

RevT

RMS Regular
Is that not your guy outside Ballykelly, deals in all sorts of oddities.

It's definitely not Simon's yard, he hasn't been selling much there at all lately. It could be elsewhere in the country as he had a couple of places.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Saw this when up at Audi on saturday. Lovely thing in person
IMG_4362.JPG

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No NI, but I saw 4 Teslas within half an hour of Liverpool airport this morning. Are they that popular?

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
No NI, but I saw 4 Teslas within half an hour of Liverpool airport this morning. Are they that popular?
I would buy one if there was a dealer here, they were smaller and the price was lower, a lot lower. A P100D is £100,000....................................guess I won't be buying one!

I almost put a holding deposit on a new Model 3, but bottled it and didn't:rolleyes:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
As a daily driver car I think they're unbelievable, if I had the money and the need, i would have one!

Over a V8 dinosaur muncher? Traitor! Really Mean.... Silence? Doesn't have the same ring lol

Hybrids like LaF I can deal with, noise plus a power boost is a win. All power and no noise at all would depress me. I need a roar, burble, pop or a bang...or all of the above!

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Seen that big panamera when I was in yesterday. Also seen an Rs4, Rs6, M4 in about 1-2 aisles worth. Superb.