The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Spotted a teal/green 2nd gen Vanquish on the M2. Spot it a mile off!!

Anyone else spotted it or got pics?

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
its a green vanquish s new for 2017
image.jpg

Cro

RMS Regular
At the MOT earlier the tester couldn't lift the Z up on the ramp because it was too low, he said he had no choice but to pass me. It isn't that low but I wasn't for arguing with a pass certificate, but got me thinking the likes of some of the lambos, Ferraris etc that are as low if now lower than mine how do they fair at MOT time. I've actually never seen anything exotic at the MOT centre, has anyone else?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
At the MOT earlier the tester couldn't lift the Z up on the ramp because it was too low, he said he had no choice but to pass me. It isn't that low but I wasn't for arguing with a pass certificate, but got me thinking the likes of some of the lambos, Ferraris etc that are as low if now lower than mine how do they fair at MOT time. I've actually never seen anything exotic at the MOT centre, has anyone else?

They could probably have driven it over the pit and done it old-style if they really wanted.
No, I don't think I ever saw anything exotic at the MOT, but then my local area wouldn't have much exotica driving around anyway.