Toad a100+ fob

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Can anyone reprogram these? One of mine has somehow lost it's code and won't operate the alarm.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
It's years since I did it Paul, but it is simple - do you have the pin-code of the alarm and the little push-button around/under the dash?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It's years since I did it Paul, but it is simple - do you have the pin-code of the alarm and the little push-button around/under the dash?

I'll have to search for the pin in the cars history. I think there's a push button somewhere, I think I may have hidden it up behind the dash years ago. I'll try and find it over the weekend.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Default pin is 1.1
If I remember correctly, open driver door, turn ignition on then off 5 times to enter programming mode. It's all a bit hazy though. The programming instructions might be with the alarm booklet. Ollie crx might know. He's rarely on here these days.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Ollies a let down, he can't remember how to do it :p

I'll try the above method tomorrow when I've got the car out.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
well??????
The method was for the range-topping 600 model, but the process should be the same - the 600 has just got more features than the 101

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.