Todd's Sparkling Graphite BMW E92 335d M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Spec:
- BMW E92 335d M Sport
- Sparkling Graphite Metallic
- 26/07/2007

Interior:
- Black Dakota Leather
- M Sport Steering Wheel w/ Gear
- Cruise Control with Brake Function
- BMW Professional Radio
- Extended Interior Light Package
- Anthracite Headlining
- Electric Front Seats with Memory
- Brushed Aluminium Trim

Exterior:
- M Aerodynamic Bodystyling
- Sun Protection Glass
- High-Gloss Shadow Exterior Trim
- M Sport Suspension

Other:
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Auto Drive Away Locking
- Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors
- Park Distance Control (PDC)
- First Aid Kit & Triangle
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- High Beam Assist
- Rain Sensor with Auto Headlights
- Alarm System
- 19" Staggered CSL Alloys

This is the car after a quick clean on the evening of purchase.

So far I have completed the following:
- Wheels removed to clean.
- Side repeater's removed to clean & bulbs replaced with Chrome. (Replacments orded)
- Mud flaps removed.
- Brake Callipers and Hubs cleaned and painted.
- Coilovers fitted
- 20mm & 15mm Wheel Spacers fitted.

Plans over the next coming months:
- Refurbish Wheels
- Decent set of Tyres
- Few parts tidied up
- Transfer Registration Plate
- Maybe some more power.

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Beautiful car health to enjoy. If the integra was anything to go by this will be interesting to see it develop.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Really like the E92s, had the same wheels on my old E90, really suits these :grinning:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That looks great. Wheels look to have came up really well. How anyone could let their wheels get that bad is beyond me !

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Looks aggressive, love it.
The coilovers and wheels spacers definitely helped the look. Cheers!

Lovely car and colour, what wheel cleaner do you use, back of those wheels came up brillient
I use Bilberry Wheel Cleaner. Best I've used. I had to use some Tar Remover as well.

Looks so so good, best of both worlds car. Plenty of go with the economy too.
So far its harder ran than the Integra! But the phase of putting the foot down to feel torque will wear off soon i'm sure lol.

Looks well Todd. Many other plans?
Cheers Ian. Few wee bits I wanted tidied up, whees refurb'd etc. Maybe some more power.

Love it C2 :grinning:
Thanks Pip!

Beautiful car health to enjoy. If the integra was anything to go by this will be interesting to see it develop.
Cheers Jonny. Don't plan to do as much to this one, but we'll see!

Nice, great job on the wheels, would I have seen this at the bottom of the Belsize road in Lisburn?
Thanks, Clean wheels make a huge difference to the look of a car. I can't stand the rear of wheels being dirty lol. Furthest I've been in it so far is Belfast.

Really like the E92s, had the same wheels on my old E90, really suits these :grinning:
I wasn't sure on them until I saw it in the flesh. I was actually thinking of the Style 313's. Now I'm 100% sure I prefer the CSL's.

Look well @Todd, we had some fun fitting those coilovers! 8o|
We definitely did! We didn't do it in to bad a time! Cheers again.

Did I spot this on Coast Road outside Larne yesterday evening?
No wouldn't have been me. Haven't clocked up too many miles in it yet.

Very nice @Todd. Lovely colour.
Cheers Ryan. How's your new car going?

That looks great. Wheels look to have came up really well. How anyone could let their wheels get that bad is beyond me !
Thanks! The wheels look worse than what they actually were. Quick soak in wheel cleaner and a bit of a scrub they cleaned up quite easily.

Looks fantastic. Great cars and health to enjoy. Any mappage?
Cheers Cooper. Its standard at the moment. I'm considering mapping it, but to be honest I don't know to much about them. Going to research to see what needs done, whats safe etc. Last thing I want to do it put too much strain on the Box or Turbo's.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Got my new V5 today too. Going to give this online transfer thing a go tomorrow. Hopefully have my plates on tomorrow night.

Looks great.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Lovely, same colour as one I had. Challenging to keep clean to say the least but looks great when it is.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Great looking car that, nice job sir!
Thanks buddy! It's getting there.

Got my new V5 today too. Going to give this online transfer thing a go tomorrow. Hopefully have my plates on tomorrow night.
A plate makes a huge difference to a car!

Looks great.
Cherished transfer online? Is that possible now?

Car looks fantastic Todd, grey is hard to beat on the E92 coupe! :grinning:
Only found this out myself the other week! Thanks. It's w lovely colour when polished up!

lovely car, is the dc5 gone ?
Yeah DC5 sold after I put a picture on Facebook asking if anyone would like parts off it over the next few months. A guy came around that evening and left a deposit for the car near enough standard.

Lovely, same colour as one I had. Challenging to keep clean to say the least but looks great when it is.
Did you have an m3? It is hard but my OCD head kicks in so it never gets too dirty!

Gorgeous car mate can't beat an e92 m sport
Thanks Chris! It's getting there. Few wee touches here and there to make it better!

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Chrome Kidney Grills were swapped for Gloss Black. I think they tie in with the High Gloss Shadow exterior trim.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434119808.457959.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.