Todd's Sparkling Graphite BMW E92 335d M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Thanks for the comments lads!

I was thinking something like these?

$_35.JPG

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
No major updates. Just a couple of purchases to tidy the car up.

First of all was a set of Gloss Black Grills to replace my painted chrome grills.

Next up was a pair of side repeaters. When i purchased the car the originals were "cloudy" and let water in. I tried my best to clean and reseal them but they were never perfect. A trip in to Bavarian today sorted that. I will swap the orange bulbs for chrome and fit them tomorrow evening.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Rear disc's were badly in need of a change. Especially after my caliper being seized a month or two ago leaving the disc slightly warped.

New set of Disc's purchased from the Country Garage earlier today. Fitted them after lunch just before the rain came on.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
LCI Tail Lights arrived today. Nice surprise to come home to when the tracking said they were still in England.

Made use of the nice evening and fitted / coded them. Good chance to clean behind the lights aswell.

LCI Tailights:

50/50:

LCI vs Pre LCI

lynnsy

RMS Regular
Drives
Dakar ///M3
Nicest one wheeler ive ever seen. Would love a rip in a mapped twin turbo. Were did P2MCS go?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.