TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 11th Sept

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
2 old men walked past and Posrches are like arseholes everyone has one lol then followed up with this is like a convention.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Another cracking day! Great weather and big turnout, even if at times it seemed a bit like a Porsche convention!lol

IMG_0925, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0927, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0928, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0932, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0956, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0947, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0948, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0968, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0966, 2 s.jpg

IMG_0943, 2 s.jpg

Gemma

RMS Regular
an amazing turn out of cars and amazing photos :grinning: why are these always on when i work on sundays!! :worried: it like literally 3mile away from me lol

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
looks great turn out. would have gone to this too but didn't realise it was on. damnit!!
winter supercar sunday coffee meet up on anywhere?

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I'm afraid to ask the question for fear of upsetting people :oops: but about the Mclaren 650s.........i have to know.........

What's the story with the really bad paint job, I thought I was seeing things on Sunday, it looks like it's been done with an aerosol can! It would be bad enough on a £2000 car never mind a £150000 one.

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
I'm afraid to ask the question for fear of upsetting people :oops: but about the Mclaren 650s.........i have to know.........

What's the story with the really bad paint job, I thought I was seeing things on Sunday, it looks like it's been done with an aerosol can! It would be bad enough on a £2000 car never mind a £150000 one.
It's been badly wrapped when you look closely at it.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
It's horrendously wrapped. I was in shock as well. The join lines are all over the place. The original colour is 'GREY' presumably McLaren 'Chicane Grey' - even the 'McLaren' badge isn't on again properly at the back it's off slightly.

56oval

RMS Regular
It's horrendously wrapped. I was in shock as well. The join lines are all over the place. The original colour is 'GREY' presumably McLaren 'Chicane Grey' - even the 'McLaren' badge isn't on again properly at the back it's off slightly.
And as if that wasnt bad enough, just look at the smoke pouring out of the exhaust!!!! The modern stuff really let the side down:party:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 118

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I never noticed the wrap, my mate thought it was maybe wrapped but neither of us decided it was, just thought it was a poor respray.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.